The LNP is the only party with a plan for the Mount Ommaney electorate, according to LNP candidate for Mount Ommaney Mrs Tarnya Smith.
“Over the last few years I have listened to locals about their needs. When I talk to people in this area they tell me that they are sick of government waste, traffic congestion, increasing public transport costs and the high cost of living.”
“I believe the projects that I have committed to fight for will go some way to help alleviate the problems that our community faces.”
I make the pledge to the people of the Mount Ommaney electorate that I will:
1. Fight for funding for the Sumners Road Interchange to reduce congestion and improve road safety.
2. Fight for additional parking facilities at the Corinda Railway Station.
3. Fight for improved road safety for local school children by installing flashing school zone lights at Oxley State School.
4. Support local community groups by fighting for more funding for equipment, resources and facilities
5. Save families up to $330 a year with an 8 point plan to slash the cost of living.
6. Provide fare relief for commuters by offering free unlimited travel after 9 trips per week.
7. Fight for more police resources and police on the beat
“On top of this in an LNP government I will help to grow a four pillar economy, cut waste and revitalise frontline services.”
“Mount Ommaney deserves a candidate with real world experience and as a small business owner and mother of two I understand the local issues.”
“I am committed to delivering for the people of the Mount Ommaney electorate,” Mrs Smith said.
“Queenslanders are sick of the negativity from this tired 20 year Labor Government.”
“It’s time for change. Only a vote for your local LNP candidate will help get Queensland back on track.”