The Liberal National Party of Queensland of 66-68 Bowen Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4004 (we or us) provide a range of electronic services including this website and electronic newsletters (Electronic Services).
These terms and conditions have been developed and published on this website to ensure that you (website visitor) understand the legal terms that govern your use of our Electronic Services. You must therefore read and agree to the following terms and conditions before accessing, using and responding to our Electronic Services:
- By accessing, responding to or subscribing to any Electronic Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any acceptable use policy we may introduce in future (which will form part of these terms and conditions).
- You agree to us communicating with you regarding our various articles, activities, events, campaigns, goods and services using the information you provide to us, including by electronic messages.
- We may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately from the time we post the amendments to this website or we notify you in any other way. You may like to print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. We also recommend you check our website for any changes from time to time.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, our Electronic Services are provided solely for your personal non-commercial use.
- All media, content, information, trade marks, trade names, logos and other material provided through our Electronic Services (including all copyright and other rights contained in them) are our property or the property of our licensors and must not be reproduced or dealt with in any way without our consent.
- All submissions in the way of questions, comments, blogs, and petition signatures that are submitted to this website using the Electronic Services provided are done so with the knowledge that we may publish and/or unpublished this submitted content at any time without consent or notification.
- All submissions in the way of questions, comments, blogs, and petition signatures that are submitted to this website using the Electronic Services provided by you are done so with the knowledge that submissions may be subject to editing before being published at our own discretion and without consent or notification, whether it be in the way of correcting spelling, punctuation, grammar, censorship or editing of titles to make blogs easier to find by category or tag.
- As a general rule, we do not publish any comments or feedback that includes and promotes or displays links or hyperlinks to external websites.
- We will not publish your email addresses if and when you have submitted content, unless specifically requested by you or if it is part of your submission. Email fields, whether or not they are required to be completed to submit Electronic Services, are used only by us so that we may contact you directly. We will not provide your email address to any third party.
- We use reasonable care in preparing and presenting material we provide through our Electronic Services. Information may be provided by you and third parties, including other users, and we are under no obligation to verify this information.
- Any link you make to an Electronic Service must be in a way that presents the service as we intended. You must not directly link to, frame or manipulate the material contained in an Electronic Service or disguise its origin or ownership.
- Information we supply is provided as general information only and not professional advice. You must make your own independent enquiries and obtain appropriate advice regarding any issue before making any decision or taking any action.
- We do not necessarily endorse the content of websites to which we have provided links and encourage you to make your own decision about the accuracy and reliability of information found on those websites. If you believe we are linking to any material that infringes the rights of a third party (including copyright), please notify us immediately.
- We do not necessarily endorse the content submitted by you or other website visitors using our Electronic Services and encourage you to make your own decision about the accuracy and reliability of information submitted by other visitors, whether they be blogs, comments or other submissions made using our Electronic Services. If you believe we are publishing material that infringes the rights of a third party (including copyright), please notify us immediately.
- We make no statements or guarantees relating to the operation of our Electronic Services, or that the information and material provided through our Electronic Services is suitable for you, always available, complete or current. We encourage you to check the currency of any information provided through our Electronic Services before referring others to that information.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we take no responsibility and disclaim all liability for information or services provided through our Electronic Services, or for decisions made on the basis of information shown or not shown through our Electronic Services (whether due to our negligence or otherwise). Information provided through our Electronic Services is in no way provided as our advice, approval, recommendation or endorsement and any reference or link to other websites or any reference to other people, services or information, is provided only for your awareness and should not be relied on.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any claims, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), expense or liability of any kind suffered by you or any other person in connection with our Electronic Services, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and whether we were aware of the possibility of that loss or damage or whether it was due to our negligence or otherwise. You unconditionally release us and our officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisors from any such liability.
- Any personal information, e-mail addresses or other electronic addresses provided in or accessible through an Electronic Service must not be harvested for use in another database or used to send commercial electronic messages or be placed on any e-mail distribution list.
- You are liable for any claims by other users, third parties or us for loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered in connection with your use and participation in our Electronic Services and material that you provide us (including claims it is defamatory or infringes confidentiality or intellectual property rights) and you must indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisors against any such claims.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all terms and warranties implied by law. If a term or warranty cannot be lawfully excluded, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to, at our option, resupplying or the cost of you acquiring the relevant services, goods or equivalent goods, or in the case of goods, repairing or the cost of having the goods repaired.
- We make no guarantees that our Electronic Services or the information contained in or provided through our Electronic Services will be free of harmful computer viruses, data, code or programs. You should ensure you are using an up to date virus scanner.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any circumstances for any delays or interruptions in the provision of our Electronic Services.
- At any time and without notice or liability we may change the content or format or method of delivery of our Electronic Services, withdraw any material or services provided or refuse to allow any user or third party access to our Electronic Services.
- Access to and participation in our Electronic Services is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you agree to be bound by the laws and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
- The use of the word ‚’including’, in these terms and conditions is not to be taken as limiting the meaning of the words preceding it.
- Any provision of these terms and conditions that is invalid in any place is only invalid in that place to that extent, without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or the validity of that provision in any other place.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use or sign-up to any Electronic Service, including this website and any electronic newsletters.
You can contact us with any queries regarding our Electronic Services or these terms and conditions at the above address, online via this website, or by calling (07) 3844 0666.